"This was nothing short of life changing for me."
—SingleCare card holder
SingleCare is a partner of United Way. They work with nearly all pharmacies nationwide to negotiate prescription discounts, so you receive a lower price. Their pharmacy discount card is for everyone nationwide, whether or not you have health insurance coverage. You are eligible to begin saving on your prescription medications today.
The SingleCare prescription savings card:
- Always free to use by everyone—just show it to the pharmacist
- No registration or eligibility requirements. Use it right away!
- Save up to 80% on 10,000+ prescription medications
- Accepted at major pharmacy chains nationwide
- Sign up on SingleCare.com for additional member savings (earn $1 per eligible script!)
- Works whether you’re insured or underinsured
- Unlimited uses
You can get your discount card immediately. There are no requirements, and you can print it from home or show it to your pharmacy electronically.
Where is the card accepted?
The prescription discount card is accepted at pharmacies nationwide, including major chains. SingleCare has partnered with these pharmacies to provide you with the lowest possible price on your prescription drugs.
Find out your discount today
Use SingleCare's helpful drug price look up tool to see how much you'll save on your precriptions by using the card.
Want more information?