Tools to Help Run Your 2021 Campaign
While many Employee Giving Campaigns are beginning to shift back to historically traditional campaigns, as we continue to deal with the COVID-19 pandemic, many also continue to operate remotely and electronically. In this 2021 Campaign Toolkit, resources that fit both styles of campaigns are being offered. Please see those resources below and feel free to download and use them to make your campaign as successful as possible.
Remember, when posting anything related to your workplace campaign on social media, please use the hashtag #GiveUnitedLiveUnited so that we can share it and recognize you on our social media channels!
In addition to these tools, United Way staff remain available to assist your campaign in any way.
The following materials can be printed out or shared digitally to elaborate on United Way's work in our community.
- United Way brochure
- 2021 Employee Giving Campaign poster
- 211 poster
- United Way COVID-19 response information sheet
- Move the Middle impact sheet
- Strong Neighborhoods information sheet
- Imagination Library infographic
- Ogle County impact sheet
- Ogle County designation card
This pledge form can be printed out and filled out by employees to give to United Way. If you would like us to deliver pledge forms to your company, contact Octavia Williams.
- 2021 pledge form
- 2021 fillable pledge form (this form can be filled out electronically)
- Campaign pledge report envelope
Employee Giving Campaign leaders can use the following email templates to send out to employees to inspire giving. Each is from the perspective of different individuals linked to the campaign, as detailed in the titles. For questions on how to use the email templates, contact Marketing Manager Owen Stiffler at email@example.com or call 331-218-3914.
- Company CEO to employees
- United Way CEO to employees
- United Way Relationship Manager to employees
- ECC to employees