United Way 2-1-1 Fourth Quarter 2016 Report now available
- Published on Wednesday, 18 January 2017 10:17
(Rockford, Ill. - 01/18/2017) – The United Way 2-1-1 Quarterly Report for Fourth Quarter 2016 is now available to download. The quarterly report contains information for both Ogle and Winnebago counties during the period of October 2016 – December 2016.
- 891 total calls received between October - December
- 1,695 total service referrals between October - December
- Top service request: Rent and Utility Assistance
- Top unmet need: Utility Assistance and Holiday Programs
United Way 2-1-1, available 24/7, is an easy to remember three-digit telephone number that connects individuals in Winnebago and Ogle counties with important services and volunteer opportunities. Launched in August 2012, the 2-1-1 phone system offers free information and referrals on a broad range of services, including utility assistance, affordable housing, health resources, job training programs, and Winnebago County government services. All calls are free and confidential and the 2-1-1 network supports multiple languages including Spanish and Manadarin Chinese. For emergency services, callers should call 911.