- Published on Friday, 15 February 2013 20:21
FamilyWize Prescription Drug Discount Card enables individuals with no or little prescription drug coverage receive discounted pricing on medications. The program offers immediate discounts on prescription drugs that are not covered under regular insurance. Simply present the FamilyWize card with your prescription at participating pharmacies.
Save an average of 30% off the pharmacy's usual and customary retail price of prescription drugs, with the highest savings on generic drugs. Cost for medication will be the discount price offered through this program, or the pharmacy's usual and customary retail price, whichever is lower. This means the lowest price is assured in that store, at the time of purchase. If the pharmacy's price is lower, there is no savings or discount.
For list of participating pharmacies you can go directly to the FamilyWize website and search by zip code.
Get the Card
- Click on the card image in the right sidebar to print out your own card.
- Text the word FAMILY to the number 700700 on your smart phone.
- Visit Facebook.com/FamilyWize
- Visit United Way of Rock River Valley at 612 North Main Street (Rockford, IL)